Our Social Media Manager is an ambassador for our group, always looking to tell others about how 100 Women Who Give a Hoot gives back to the community! Your primary role is the create content to share on social media platforms that builds our brand while engaging existing and new members.
Depending on this person’s comfort level with social media, this person can choose to work independently or she can work with a committee to share tasks. Must be comfortable with basic skills on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkenIn. We currently use HootSuite to post efficiently, so any experience with that is helpful (but not necessary). Responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing against a social media calendar (ex: Wisdom Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Motivation Monday, etc)
- Daily posts to all social media networks
- Work closely with Design team to get necessary graphics (such as Countdown to event day, Save the Date graphics, Milestone graphics, etc) to make posts visually appealing.
- Planning and execution of Facebook Live events (live feed of quarterly events)
- Basic understanding on how best to maximize reach of each post (tagging, hashtags and boost/promote functionality)